At Quickopedia, we promote high quality writing and content. We want to provide a platform to the budding writers and publishers who are looking for great content writing. We also promote those who want to share authentic information with others. To ensure that your blogs get published on Quickopedia, we appreciate that you take some time to read the following guidelines:
The content of the blog is its most important part. Please carefully read the following set of guidelines that you must follow while submitting the blog:
- The blog you submit must be written in ENGLISH.
- The blog must be unique and you must have the right to publish it. If you are a ghost writer or submitting on behalf of an employer or contractor then you must include the name of the original author with the blog.
- We DO NOT allow blogs bought in bulk form and then submitted over to more than one websites. Before submitting the blog you must make sure that the blog is in your sole ownership. Violation of this rule will result in permanent ban from our website.
- We DO NOT allow blogs with blatant self-promotion, advertisement, promotional content etc.
- We DO NOT allow badly formatted blogs or blogs with grammatical, punctuation, spelling and sentence structure mistakes. The blog must be submitted in proper English and should be properly formatted and checked for the above-mentioned mistakes twice.
- Profanity is highly discouraged on Quickopedia. We do not allow blogs that contain promotion of or information on pornography/ explicit adult material, violence, escort services etc. We also DO NOT allow blogs that contain excessive bold words.
- We DO NOT allow content that contain sales or advertisement of streaming videos, fake degree(s) or fake diploma(s), paid assignments, coursework, term papers, student essay(s) or dissertation help etc.
- We DO NOT allow hate speech, racial intolerance or blogs containing degrading or insulting tone/ remarks against an individual or group, religion, sect or race etc. Blogs supporting terrorism and other negative activities are also not allowed.
- We DO NOT allow negative marketing against another company or one’s competitors.
- We DO NOT allow blogs that contain content related to violation of law or contents that intrude into other people’s legal rights.
- We DO NOT allow advertisement of illegal products (i.e., sales of prescription or illicit drugs, steroid use, tobacco, marijuana, cannabis, alcohol, wine, beer, weapons, ammunition, replicas, etc).
- We DO NOT allow blogs that contain video streaming, movie download links or links to watch recently released movies online. This also includes information on illegal movie downloads.
- We DO NOT allow blogs that contain information related to hacking, cracking or retrieving passwords illegally etc.
- We DO NOT allow authors to re-submit the same blog again. Blogs that contain the same content but with a few words changed/ re-phrased will not be published. We will ban the authors if they break this rule and this act is repeated.
- Blogs must not contain information about replying to personal email address, postal address or other means of correspondence. Blogs containing any personal information will be rejected. This is a measure to keep our readers safe from spammers who may find means of spamming by getting hold of any such information provided.
- Contents can only be bolded, italicized or underlined for putting emphasis on a certain thing. Blogs completely in any of these scripts will be rejected.
- We DO NOT allow blogs that promote/ support the following as a positive thing:
- Bulk email spamming, safe lists and PLR (Private Label Rights) blogs
- Click fraud, clicking on Adsense ads
- Making MFA (Made For Adsense) websites
- Adsense Arbitrage
The TITLE is the main subject line of the blogs. It delivers the basic idea of the blog and informs the reader about what they can expect to look for in the blog. In order to get your blog approved, the TITLE must be submitted according to the following guidelines:
- Blog TITLE must be in upper and lower case letters. The First Letter of Each Major Word Should be capitalized. Avoid capitalizing common words like: to, for, a, etc. Example: Apple Releases Another Successful Product in Market. Abbreviations included in the TITLE should be CAPITALIZED. This includes words like USA, HTC, PHP etc. Words like iPod, iPhone, iPad etc should be in this format.
- The TITLE can be maximum 100 characters long.
- The TITLE must NOT be submitted in all CAPS format and there should not be quotes around the TITLE.
- The TITLE must not end with a period.
- Do not use excessive punctuation marks in the title. “!!!” or “???” would not make any better impact than a single “!” and “?”.
- The TITLE cannot contain an HTML tag, author name or URL.
- The TITLE must contain more than one word. There must be at least two unique words in the TITLE of your blog.
- The TITLE must NOT contain any slang words or profanity in it.
- Do not stuff your TITLE with keywords. It should be an easy to understand title that is not flooding with keywords.
- DO NOT use names of prescribed drugs in your blog’s TITLE.
- The blog must contain contents as promised in the blog TITLE. We DO NOT allow irrelevant blogs.
- The first 3-4 words of the blog TITLE should be rich in keywords. This helps in driving traffic to your blog. Here is an example of a keyword rich title: Weight Loss Management – How I Lost 20 KG Weight? The same title could have lost traffic had it been written like this: How I Lost 20 KG Weight- Learn About Weight Loss Management
- The blog body must consist of at least 800 words. The maximum words allowed in blog body are 1200.
- The blog body MUST deliver what is promised in the Blog Title. In case of violation of this rule, the blog will not be published.
- Do not use capital letters in blogs body.
- The blog body must not contain title and author name.
- Blog containing affiliation links or excessive links for promoting websites will be rejected.
- Do not place Copyright claims in the blog, we provide our authors with an option to choose whether or not they allow their blog to be re-published. Any Copyright claims will be deleted from the blog.
- We DO NOT accept blogs that contain a URL in the first paragraph of the blog. We will NOT allow blogs that contain URLs in the opening (first) paragraph of the blog body.
- Blogs containing commercial or advertorial content will not be published.
- We DO NOT allow contact information to be provided in the blog body, it should be given in the author signature only.
- The HTML references given in blog body must be relevant to the information provided in the given part of the blog; otherwise the blog will be rejected.
- The blog body should not be double spaced. It should be properly formatted with single spaces between words and proper line breaks should be used. Bullets and numbering should be used in appropriate manner. Blogs with these errors will be rejected.
- We DO NOT allow images or videos in the blog body.
- We DO NOT allow HTML tags other than these ones in the blog body:<b>, <strong>, <i>, <em>, <u>, <blockquote>, <li>, <ol>, <ul>, <br>, <p>, and <a>. Don’t forget to close these HTML tags by using a slanting slash “/” at the end of them. For example: <strong>Writer from Malaysia. </strong>
- Blog should not contain hard breaks. Hard breaks should only be used at the end of a paragraph. This can be obtained by pressing ENTER or by using the <br/> tag.
- We add nofollow to all links in the blog including the author resource box..
- All the links must be relevant to the subject matter of the blog body. For example: an blog on Shopping Designer Clothes should lead to an blog on designer clothes. The same blog if linked to a Web Development company website will be rejected.
- All the hyperlinks provided must be active. Broken links and links that lead to websites under construction are not allowed. Blogs with such links will be rejected. Links that redirect the users to another website will also not be accepted. For example, a link abc.com if leads to xyz.com, is considered a redirect link and thus it will not be accepted.
- We respect the security of our users and to make sure that their information remains safe, we will check links against phishing. We highly discourage phishing scams and any such attempts on the security of our users. Thus, we will not accept blogs with phishing links.
- We DO NOT accept repetition of hyperlinks in the blog, thus one hyperlink cannot be used more than once in the blog.
- All the links must be submitted in their proper format. For example: Right format: http://www.my-name.com, Wrong format: www.my-name.com
- Take proper care while choosing words for anchor text links. You can use no more than 3 URLs in an blog. Do not link these anchored texts to common words. The anchored text links must be in accordance to the harmony of the blog and should thus be chosen wisely. Blogs with misleading anchored text links will be rejected.
- We DO NOT allow links to websites that contain explicit sexual content, pornography or violence etc. This rule applies not only to the links included in blog body but also to other parts of the blog.
A category defines the theme of the blog and helps the reader locate an blog according to its dimension. Choosing the Category and Sub-Category wisely helps the reader find an blog with ease, thus the blog should be placed in the most appropriate category while submitting it. Please follow these guidelines while choosing a category for your blog:
- The blog must be submitted in the category that suits it perfectly.
- Blogs that come under the label of a particular category should be placed in the most appropriate category available.
- Certain categories might seem similar or more or less alike, so they should be chosen wisely. For example: While submitting an blog on Home Remedies for Weight Loss, one might be confused about whether to submit it in Weight Loss sub-category or Home Remedies sub-category (Main category: Health & Fitness). Here, it is up to the author to choose the category that serves the purpose well.
- Submitting all the blogs in the same category without having relevancy to it will be considered as the violation of our author guidelines and will result in deletion from our website. Repeating this will be considered as spam and author account will be banned permanently.
- We have chosen categories for all genres, but if you still don’t find a category that befits your blog, then contact us and we will consider including the required category in our blog directory.
- Blogs on Writing should go under Writing, NOT Education. Similarly, blogs on the Internet should go under Internet, NOT Technology. Blogs on Shopping should go under Shopping, NOT Business or Marketing. Similarly, blogs on Health & Fitness should not be placed under Sports!
- While choosing a main category for the blog, one should further explore the sub-categories. If you do not find a relevant sub-category, only then should it be placed under the main category. For example An blog on Diamond Rings can be placed under Shopping, but we have a more appropriate sub-category, i.e. “Jewelry”, hence, the blog should be placed under sub-category “Jewelry”.
A summary delivers the main idea or condensed form or abstract of the blog. It can prove really helpful by giving the reader an idea about what will be the benefits of reading your blog. The following guidelines must be followed while writing blog summary:
- The blog MUST contain a 2-3 sentences long summary. The summary cannot exceed more than 300 characters. While submitting make sure that there are no broken words in it.
- The blog cannot have an irrelevant summary.
- We DO NOT allow author names, email addresses, personal information, URLs or HTML tags in the blog summary.
- The blog summary must be a part of the blog. If you don’t know what to write in the summary then you can add a relevant part/ first paragraph of the blog to the summary.
- DO NOT confuse Blog Summary with Author Signature. We DO NOT allow an author to showcase or promote him/herself in the blog summary.
Keywords are a basic element of a blog. Keywords help generate traffic to your blogs. One must choose appropriate keywords to increase traffic to the blog. Following guidelines must be followed while adding keywords to the blog:
- All the keywords must be separated by a single comma and single space.
- All the keywords must be relevant to the blog. Blogs containing irrelevant keywords will be rejected.
- Use optimized keywords while adding them to the blog. Your keywords are optimized when you think as how a specific user will find your blog. For example, A person living in Bangkok will type the following keywords while searching for Moving and Relocating based in Bangkok… Keywords: Bangkok moving to relocate. You can take help from a variety of websites that help you find keywords for your blogs.
- We allow a minimum of 2 unique keywords in the blog. One keyword may be 3 to 60 characters long. The length of the total keywords provided cannot exceed more than 300 characters.
- We DO NOT allow more than 3% of keyword density in the blog. The keywords must be used in proper context so as to avoid blog rejection. We DO NOT allow blogs that contain keywords spread around the blog without any proper context.
Author Signature / Resource box
An author signature adds to the credibility of a blog. To have your author signature approved, it must be according to the following guidelines:
- Author signature is optional. If provided, it should not exceed more than 200 words.
- We allow up to three hyperlinks in the author signature. We will not publish blogs containing more than 3 hyperlinks.
- The Author Signature must be relevant to the contents of the blog.
- We DO NOT allow personal information like telephone number, email address, residential address etc. to be included in the author signature.
- All the rules regarding links provided in Blog body will apply to links provided in Author Signature as well.
- We allow the following HTML tags in our author signature: <br />, <b>, <u>, <a href>
Author Account Criteria
Multiple accounts held by the same author are subject to immediate ban from our website and may also result in the deletion of any approved blogs.
Author Name Guidelines
- The author name must be a real name.
- Author name CANNOT be the name of a celebrity, company, website, cartoon character etc, we JUST allow real author names. For example Bryan Adams, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson etc.
- Author name cannot contain nouns or adjectives etc. For example Genius Writer 501, Pretty Designer009 are unacceptable author names.
- An author can have just ONE author account at a time. Multiple accounts held by the same author will be banned from our website. This may also result in the already submitted blogs being rejected.
Alternate Author Names / Pen Names
- An author cannot have more than one account, but we do allow authors to have alternate author names or pen names under the same account.
- The Author Name Criteria applies to Alternate Author Names as well.
- If you are working under some contractor or the real writer and using pen name on behalf of someone else, you must have the permission of the real author to submit the blogs.
Quickopedia highly discourages and does not support unethical use of copyright contents/material. In the case of plagiarism, authors can exercise their rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 by taking the following steps:
- Contact the offending party directly asking them to rectify the copyright violation.
- If the above fails, contact the ISP that hosts the offending website and the domain registrar that holds the registration for the website domain.
- Information for the domain registrar and hosting service can generally be obtained by doing a lookup using any WhoIs service such as:
- Most Domain Registrars and ISPs will respond to a copyright enforcement request by warning or suspending the offending party. If they fail to do so, have a lawyer make the same request in writing.
- The blogs on this website are provided for information purpose only and for redistribution as outlined in our Blog Submission Guideline.
- Quickopedia does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the blog content on this site or reliance by any person on the site’s contents.
- The views and opinions in the submitted blogs are of authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the team of Quickopedia.
- The information provided on Quickopedia is for educational or entertainment purpose only.
- Quickopedia reserves the right whether or not to publish every submitted blog.